East Cobb Fine Art Wedding and Portrait Photographer

Tetsuo Lee | Atlanta Portrait Photographer

Tetsuo Lee turned 1!

I loved being able to capture not only Tetsuo but also his Mama & Papa to celebrate this special birthday milestone in his life. Plus (and all my HP fans will get a kick out of this) he shares his birthday with none other than Harry himself. How fun is that?!

Tetsuo loves to explore and play and be out in mother nature. I think 85% of the shoot he was trying to just dash off and explore and the other 15% he was actually sitting or being held. I love it when parents allow their kids to be free and let me capture them as they are in that stage of their life as opposed to making sure baby sits still and smiles for every frame. I can’t tell you how many pictures I have of my kids being cranky, making faces, rolling their eyes (yup –  those ones too) or pouting because they really did NOT want to be in the picture at all. And guess what –  I love them all. Because it captures their mood, their attitude and their true SELF at that time and stage in their lives. I think the best laughing pictures I usually got of my kids when they were younger were when we started talking about poop. ROFL

Thanks Alex, Matt & Tetsuo – thanks for being your awesome selves! I loved working with you and capturing your cute family.

 

Tetsuo Lee ist 1!

Ich hatte eine spaßige Zeit nicht nur ihn sondern auch seine Eltern zu fotografieren um diesen ganz besonderen Jahresabschluss und Geburtstag für sie festzuhalten. Und stellt euch vor (all meine HP Fans werden sich freuen) er hat sogar am gleichen Tag Geburtstag wie Harry selbst! Wie cool ist das denn bitte?!

Tetsuo liebt es draußen in der Natur zu sein und auf Entdeckungsjagd zu gehen. Ich glaub er war 85% während des Schootings auf Achse und die anderen 15% hat er mal gesessen oder wurde gehalten von Mama oder Papa. Ich liebe es immer wenn Eltern total relaxed mit ihren Kindern sind beim Schooting und sie einfach machen lassen, damit ich sie komplett in ihrem Element dokumentieren kann. Eltern die nicht die ganze Zeit drüber stressen oder mit ihren Kids meckern, dass sie doch still sitzen oder für jedes Foto in die Kamera lächeln sollen. Ich kann euch garnicht sagen wieviele Fotos ich von unseren eigenen 3 Kids habe wo sie am knatschen sind, verrückte Schnuten ziehen, die Augen rollen (ja, davon gab es einige!) oder ein original Stinkegesicht machen weil sie absolut Null Bock hatten zu dem Zeitpunkt von mir fotografiert zu werden. Und wisst ihr was? Ich liebe jedes einzelne davon. Es zeigt mir ganz genau wie sie zu dem Zeitpunkt, zu dem Alter gelaunt waren. Besonders als sie noch jünger waren konnte ich die besten, natürlichsten Lachfotos festhalten, wenn wir über Kacke gesprochen haben. Yup…total verrückt! ROFL

Vielen Dank Alex, Matt & Tetsuo – Danke, dass ihr so eine tolle Familie seid! Es war ein morz Vergnügen für mich mit euch zusammen zu arbeiten und eure Familie zu fotografieren.

 

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

[family portraits]

 

 

  • September 25, 2017 - 3:50 pm

    Susie Clayton - Tetsuo is darling – what a sweet family.

  • September 25, 2017 - 6:10 pm

    Jack's Mom - Those are the sweetest eyes. Love his kimono (if I got the word right) and the Harry Potter theme.

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

*

*

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.

M e e t   t h e   A r t i s t